Monday, July 14, 2014

מאמרים בעל פה!!!!

Today I am proud to announce that myself along with 48 other  bochurim learnt the maamar titled ולא יכנף עוד מוריך  by heart!! 






That was the educational part of shabbos that I was referring to. I knew it was an optional mivtza, but I was maybe expecting an ice pop or something similar (it wasn't exactly the longest maamar in the book if you know what I mean). Instead we all got surprised by almost 50 personal pies of pizza (and also ice pops) not a bad way to spend a Monday afternoon. Looking forward to learning more maamarim and hopefully building up to the famous Israeli shwarma that everyone always raves about. Have an easy and meaningful fast.

More pictures in extended article...







Is he still looking?



No you can't have my pizza


"I'm telling you...we all finished our pizza"

Add caption

Stop standing there and give me a hand

Was that supposed to be difficult?

Last but certainly not least... The moment we have all been waiting for.... NEW AIR CONDITIONERS!!!

1 comment:

Chani Pinson said...

yay for the air-conditioners:)