Thursday, July 24, 2014

MAZAL TOV!!

Baruch Hashem over these past few days we have had a  ריבוי (abundance)  of mazal tovs to celebrate (and an even greater amount of cake to eat), so I would like to take this moment out of my super busy schedule to share them with you:






 Happy Birthday to Yosef Lieberman, Isaac Mintz, and Yisroel (sruli) Samuels, they should all have a shnas hatzlacha. And in addition to the birthdays a very super special mazal tov should be issued to Shmuel Forer and his entire family on the birth of a beautiful baby girl, may she grow up to be a chossid yiras shamayim and a lamdin (I hope thats what you say for girls). Mazal Tov Mazal Tov Mazal Tov!!!

This better be important...I'm eating pizza

Farbrengen for Yisroel Samuels







Yosef Lieberman saying a maamar like a chossid

"I don't want to be a nudge but...my name is אייזיק not יצחק"

I'll take the יצחק  if you don't want it 

They got my name right