Tuesday, July 8, 2014

WELCOME TO צפת!

Today we arrived exhausted from a days journey, but nonetheless happy as can be to begin the summer of a lifetime. We had bochurim flying in from as far away as Los Angeles and as close as London. I think a few guys from Crown Heights as well. The Head Counselor, sorry I mean the מנהל פועל gave a really intense speech with like all the rules and stuff. People think he is a mean guy, but I'm pretty sure I saw my learning teacher hide a grin during that part about sending us home. They gave us like a million options for supper, I hope the food is always this good (btw when these israelis say spicy they mean it). I can't wait to go on the first trip, I wonder where we will go. My counselor is like one room away and it is so past lights out. Have a good night looking forward to posting more pics etc...
The מנהל פועל (Head Counselor) Lieble Hecht addresses the entire yeshiva for the welcome to צפת inauguration 
Why is he taking pictures of me? 
The bochurim are excited to finally daven after such a powerful speech




No comments: