Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Battle of Culinary Arts


Apple Pie and the works- By: Moshe Hecht and Mendel Ciment from talmidim
In addition to the photos, each team had to produce an edible work of art best representing their team's flavor. The finalists were:
Moshe Hecht and Mendel Ciment from talmidim
Ari Rimler and Mendy Segelman from chayolim
Menachem Goldstein and Mendel Goldshmid from bonim




Saying L'Chaim for an un-impaired judgement

I'm warning you...this might just be the best cake ever

"I can't wait for the judges to try my Apple Pie creation"
Just wait...this soon will be a work of art


It actually is Modern Art





3 different types of muffins plus choko By: Menachem Goldstein and Mendel Goldshmid from bonim




I think I need another piece to truly understand the toichen 



Ice Coffee and 3 layer cake By: Ari Rimler and Mendy Segelman from chayolim


In case you were wondering...I made everything

No he didn't!








"Who wants Apple Pie?"

"I would love some Apple Pie right now"


No one will mind if I take a muffin....




"I took like 2 of their muffins"













Come on... not a single comment on my tie?

"I don't understand....why couldn't at least one team make pizza?"